Monday, March 10, 2008

Here is some engagment goodness

Yeah I am pretty sure these pictures were the best ones Ernie ever took! Suz and I look so great. Why don't all onlookers take a min and let us know your favorite!!



THIS IS THE ONE THAT SUZ AND I HAVE CHOOSEN!!! We both love all the color in the picture. Isn't the red door amazing?!
































































































































6 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

First of all....I didn't know you guys kiss! EW!! :)

I Love the one that is your favorite! I am totally a sucker for Red Doors, the color is great in that one. I also love the one with Suzi in the green hoodie, I think it is just below. I also like the one where you guys are nose to nose. LOVE IT!

As soon as I opened your page, Mallory immediately said, "I want Suzi", "it Suzi". I guess she kind of likes you! :) Me TOO!!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Oh, and....Man, Ty! Good job! Suzi is seriously BEAUTIFUL!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Oh, and....Man, Ty! Good job! Suzi is seriously BEAUTIFUL!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

UGH! HOw did I possibly do that twice, and seriously....3 comments and they are all from me and now there will be 4! Oh my!

I just wanted to say, that I came back and looked again. I am really liking #1! I LOVE IT! I also enjoy #2, #3, #6 is very sweet, #13 is SO GOOD, #16, #17 & #18 is a really really cool version of 17.

I found that with my engagment pictures that I had to look at them, take a break and then come back later. The one that Mom loved and I hated, I now wish I would have used because I LOVE IT! It is always odd to look at pictures of yourself, because you tend to be WAY to critical!

Anyway, there you have it. I swear I will now leave you alone! I will stop stalking your blog...at least for tonight (and I swear that has nothing to do with the fact that it is way past time for me to go to bed...alright, maybe it does).

OK GOOD NIGHT ALREADY!

AnneMarie said...

sixth one down is my fave. the lamp post one is very artistic, but I like the close ones so I can see how hott you guys are.

Lindsay Bird said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I LOVE ALL OF YOUR PICTURES!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS LOOK SO ADORABLE TOGETHER, JUST PERFECT!~ I Love it! I can't wait to see you both this weekend! Congrats x 1 Billion! See you soooon!