Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A little from Mom...

Wow, Tyrel sure is an amazing blogger.  I nearly cried here in the public library as I read that last post.  Life has sure changed since our little Julia arrived.  I love her.  Motherhood is definitely a challenge that takes time to adapt to, but having Julia in my life is worth all the trial. It may seem cheesy, but the song that comes onto our blog when you log in is the closest I've heard as to words that could describe what it is I feel for Julia. She is beautiful.  Her Spirit is strong, and I'm happy she chose Tyrel and me to be her parents. The Lord has strengthened us greatly these past few weeks.  When Tyrel and I found out that Julia would possibly have to be delivered by c-section, it was hard to take in. During the next hour, the Heaven's opened, the Spirit filled our hospital room, and I felt His love for me and my new little family.  Heavenly Father wants us all to succeed in life.  The trials He gives us are never to bring us down, but lift us higher.  Never question His influence in your life.  He is always there, whether you are aware of it or not. He has reason for all that He puts in your path.  Trust Him, pray always, and never give up.
Bath time and a baby bunny bath robe


Just some cuteness


Sneeze face :)


"Please Mom and Dad, I'm trying to sleep..."


No words needed.

8 comments:

Brian and Kayla said...

Holy Cow she is so CUTE!! You guys are great parents! We love you so much!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME! Not a second has gone by since Sunday that I haven't wanted to snuggle her sweetness! I miss her so! She is such a sweetie and a beauty and I must say that the spirit in that little girls body IS really quite something! I could feel it. It is amazing when you feel that so profoundly from a baby. She is blessed to have you and a blessing to you! I am sure!

I love the bunny robe, by the way! So fun!

Suze, your words hit perfectly on what I have learned over the last 5 years! The Lord loves us beyond our ability to imagine! It is a great blessing when we are able to realize the concept of trials lifting us, instead of the opposite! I love that!

Love you!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

By the way, I wanted to thank you for all of your wisdom! You set an amazing example for me. I drove home pondering a lot of what you said and thinking about how grateful I am to have you to learn from. You are a wise wise woman!

Thank you! I love you so darn much my cute little sis!

Bekah said...

I love love love her. Keep the pictures coming.

Nicole said...

I am so excited for you guys! It's awesome to see your testimony's shine through your blog!!!

Shirley said...

She looks just like you Suzi! Such a cutie! You are so amazing. I was thinking, What? Why is this so hard?! I thought I was supposed to LOVE being a mother!, it took me about 7-8 months before it clicked.

You are an inspiration! Thanks for sharing your experience and pictures of your precious daughter!

Janelle and Daniel Champion said...

Mmmmkay...she is beautiful! Oh suz, I'm so happy for you and your little family. Call me when you are down here.

Gear Gang said...

Thanks for making my cry Suz. :)

What a beauty. She is absolutly precious. Give her lots of love for me until I can hold her myself.

Love you all.