My siblings have all written amazing things about and so I wanted to do his life justice, but its hard. The impact that he has had on my life is almost unexplainable and hard to put into a short blog post. So the lats couple of days I have been trying to put into words the feelings in my heart and this is what I have whittled it down to...
Dawson has instilled in my heart HOPE, hope that everything in this life that seems challenging will be okay, all we have to do is trust in our Lord and Savior. Living in Rexburg Suz and I need hope that trials that we face are for our better. When your expecting a baby in a short six weeks and working a 6 sometimes 3 hour a week job, things seem bleak. How can we afford rent and baby expenses on 150.00 a month? I have plenty of job interviews that I am qualified for, but they never seem to work out. When these things happen time after time you begin to wonder why and start questioning yourself. However, this is where Dawson comes into play for me; some how, some way Dawson has given me Hope when I need it the most. I know that Dawson is cheering Suz and me on from Heaven and in his own special way he is feeling my heart with hope.

2 comments:
I love that Ty! It is interesting to me that your experience in what you have learned is a lot my own. It was part of his mission, that and LOVE! LOTS OF LOVE!
What matters is that we do our best and keep moving forward with faith!
I think sometimes we feel like the Celestial Kingdom is unreachable, or too hard to get to. Here is the deal....all that is required is trust and a willing heart! Yes, there is a lot between the lines there. It means trust and a willing heart when things feel impossible, hopeless or bleak, but really, we all can do it!
The thing that Dawson is teaching me is that we shouldn't just arrive there, we should show up with a celebration waiting! We got a small glimpse of how that celebration feels as we held his little spiritless body. Joy....is an understatement! He later told me, "If we only knew what awaits us we would do EVERYTHING we could to get there!"
I believe that!
Remember that when times seem bleak, you are in the Lords hands! He will not let you fail, if you trust him. Your definition of fail and His might be different, but He NEVER leaves you! These experiences are for your good! :)
I LOVE YOU!
Very nice Tyrel. Thank you.
Post a Comment